I was getting gas at 1 of your locations in Columbus,Ohio @ Hudson and Indianola.2 young ladies had run out of gas.

I asked th if they needed gas, they said yes. I said after I pump I will swipe my card and get you guys some gas. When I got to the pump it would not work. The work blurts out on the intercom, I will not authorize that pump because there is no soliciting on this lot.

If thats not enough, they called the police and wanted the ladies to leave. They ran out of gas, how could they leave. I stopped back by after I got my pizza. The officer said that if I still wanted to help these ladies I could.

I have never seen such nonsense. I will never go to this store again, I don't care how cheap the gas is. There were 4 workers in the store and they were all looking out the window gawking.

I am going to tell this to anyone who will listen.This was terrible and inhumane.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with United Dairy Farmers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about United Dairy Farmers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare United Dairy Farmers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with United Dairy Farmers?

Comments