I went into UDF on Delhi Ave about 30 minutes ago. I went in to buy cigarettes and I couldn't be checked out because the cashier was only 16.

There was another employee who was standing to the side, watching, he was training and couldn't cash me out. I had my infant son in the car and I was in a hurry. I waited awkwardly at the counter, while 2 people were in line behind me with alcohol. Neither of the employees could cash any of us out.

He said the manager would have to do it when she got out of the restroom. I completely understood the situation and why we couldn't cash out. I must've waited at least 7 minutes before she came out. The young man who was at the register explained nicely that she had a line of customers waiting on her.

She was so rude as she exclaimed very loudly, "EVERYONE deserves a bathroom break, GEEZ!" No apology to the customers waiting on her, no smile, nothing. I was so shocked how she was setting such a horrible example for the 2 new employees. I just could not believe she was a manager.

She went on saying with an attitude like a teenager that it "wasn't her fault that they scheduled her with all minors". She "managed" the situation completely wrong, had horrible customer service skills, and a terrible attitude.

Product or Service Mentioned: United Dairy Farmers Manager.

Preferred solution: Gift card for such a terrible experience.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 20, 2014.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #904003

You left your infant son in the car while you went inside to buy cigarettes? Hello, CPS are you there? You are lucky not to have been arrested.